Members of the MSU community are invited to nominate a supervisor/administrator who consistently supports the WORK/LIFE (professional/personal) needs of their employees/staff through positive leadership and managerial practices. If the following characteristics fit YOUR supervisor, please complete the nomination package here: https://form.jotform.us/70715242447151.
Does your supervisor…?
- Understand work/life balance
- Allow flexible schedules
- Treat everyone with dignity, respect and integrity
- Promote teamwork, while supporting individuals’ well-being
- Humanize the work environment and treat employees as people first
- Have a positive leadership style which empowers others
Is your supervisor…?
- Familiar with University work/life policies and procedures
- Sensitive to individual needs
- Familiar with the MSU WorkLife Office’s services and other campus support programs
All staff, faculty and students may nominate their supervisors who have been in their position for more than two years.
The nomination package must include the nomination form, nomination letter, plus two to four letters of support. Nomination packages must be submitted using this link by Friday, June 30, 2017.
Nominators will be notified in late September if their supervisor has been selected. Celebrations will occur around National Bosses Day, October 16. Remember, the process is more fun for everyone if you KEEP IT A SECRET!
Questions? Contact the MSU WorkLife Office via phone at (517) 353-1635 or via email at email@example.com.